Click to Home

Go To Search

What's Happening in Highland

Posted on: April 5, 2017

Fence Permits

Section 3-612 of the Development Code requires a permit when installing a fence, screen wall, or hedge wall on your property.

Cost is $25 and requires a simple review to ensure all guidelines are followed. Applications are available at the City office or at

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in What's Happening in Highland

Roosters and Animal Rights

Posted on: April 7, 2017

2017 Highland Fling

Posted on: April 6, 2017

Highland City Now Hiring

Posted on: March 27, 2017

Animals on City Trails

Posted on: March 1, 2017

Burn Permits Available Online

Posted on: March 1, 2017

Municipal Election Opportunity

Posted on: March 2, 2017

A Glimpse into Highlands Past

Posted on: December 7, 2015

North Utah Valley Animal Shelter

Posted on: November 5, 2015