- Programs & Activities
- Parks & Trails
- Town Center Splash Pad
Town Center Splash Pad
Highland City Town Center Splash Pad
The Highland Town Center Splash Pad is open Memorial Day through Labor Day each year. Please refer to the News and Announcements section on our home page for additional information regarding the Splash Pad (closures for maintenance, health inspections, weather, fall hours, etc. if applicable)
The splash pad is open Monday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (subject to mechanical issues, health inspections, and/or weather). The Splash Pad will be closed from 2:50 to 4:00 p.m. to allow time for cleaning and regeneration. The splash pad will not be open when temperatures are below 75 degrees, when high winds are present, and when thunderstorms or rain is present. The water will run for approximately 50 minutes then shut off for approximately 10 minutes each hour.
There is no cost to use the splash pad; however, please observe the following:
- No lifeguard is on duty
- Children under 14 years of age must have adult supervision
- No running is allowed on the splash pad or in stream
- Swim diapers and plastic diaper covers are required for children who are not potty trained
- No alcohol, smoking, glass, diving, skateboarding, bikes, scooters, or throwing debris in stream
- No pets allowed in the park or water areas
- No climbing on waterfall rocks or playing in waterfall area
Reservations for private parties are not available. Lost and Found items may be claimed at the Highland City Library. Items will be kept for two weeks before they are discarded.
The Highland Town Center Plaza splash pad is located north of City Hall, 5400 W Civic Center Drive (about 10800 N 5400 W).
For additional information regarding the splash pad, please contact JoAnn Scott at (801) 772-4515.