Schedule of Events
2021 Schedule of Events
Subject to change in accordance with local health situation and guidelines.
Please respect social distancing while at events. Masks are encouraged, especially when it is difficult to stay 6 feet apart. Please do not attend Highland Fling events if you or a member of your household are ill.
Monday, August 2
- Highland City Block Party! 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. Mitchell Hollow Park
Tuesday, August 3
- Service Projects, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. City Hall Council Chambers
- Baby Celebration
- Art Show Drop-off
- Kickboxing in the park, 7:00 p.m. at Splash Pad Park
Wednesday, August 4
- Library kids' event
Thursday, August 5
- Paddle the Pond- Canceled due to pond closure. Check back next year!
- Horseshoe Tournament, 6:00 p.m., Heritage Park
- Backyard Garden Tours, 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
- Disc Golf Tournament 3:00-8:00 p.m. at Beacon Hills Park
- Strong Man Competition, 5:00-9:00 p.m., Heritage Park (south of tennis courts)
- Play Day Rodeo, 3:00 p.m. at the Northern Utah County Equestrian Center
- Youth Night, 7:00 p.m. Chalk Party at Town Meadows Park
Saturday, August 7
- Utah State Hammer Championship & Highland Games, 9:00 a.m., Heritage Park (south of tennis courts)
- Parade, 10:00 am
- Stage Entertainment
- 11:45 Utah Pipe Band
- 12:00 Grand Marshal Presentation & Flag Ceremony, hosted by Mayor Mann
- 12:30 Reptile Adventures
- 2:00 Harp Irish Dancers
- 3:00 Proclaim Band
- 4:00 The Pointe Academy Dancers
- 5:00 Highland Games Awards Ceremony
- 5:30 Sweet Tangerine
- 6:30 Fling Challenge Awards
- 8:00 Synergy
- 10:00 Fireworks
- Vendor Fair
- Food Court
- Kids' Zone
- Headliner concert featuring Synergy 8:00 p.m.
- Grand Fireworks Show 10:00 p.m., fireworks will be launched from Mountain Ridge Junior High