Building Division Responsibilities
Building permits are required before projects to add, repair, change, enlarge, demolish install equipment or systems in a structure.
Building applications will be reviewed after a complete application is submitted with all of the required documentation. Submittal requirements and instructions can be found under Permit Checklist's
Online Building Permit Portal
My City Inspector
Create a New Account
Login to My Account
Submittal Requirements and Building Forms
Building Plan Requirements
- Accessory Structure Checklist (PDF)
- Addition/Remodel Checklist (PDF)
- Basement Finish Checklist (PDF)
- Residential Home Checklist (PDF)
- Retaining Wall Checklist (PDF)
- Solar Checklist (PDF)
- Swimming Pool Checklist (PDF)
- Architectural Committee Release Form (PDF)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Construction Bond Release Forms
- Owner Build
- Notice to all Builders
Accessory Dwelling Unit / Basement Apartment
- New Accessory Dwelling Units - Any applicable building permit fees are in addition to this application.
- Existing Accessory Dwelling Unit Registration - Must have a completed building permit with certificate of occupancy.