News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/17/2018 10:21:00 AM to 5/22/2018 8:57:43 AM.
What's Happening in Highland
Posted on: May 17, 2018
[ARCHIVED] City Council Brief
Click here for a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for May 15:
See the full council brief at http://bit.ly/2Hg3V6j for more details. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions in 2018 click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.
- Work Session to review the Fiscal Sustainability Model prepared by Lewis Young Robertson and Burningham
- Presentation by Tree Commission, Governmental Accounting Practices by City Auditor and Public Meeting Training by City Attorney
- Consent agenda passed
- City Council approved a request for open space disposal in the Highland Hills Subidivision
- City Council approved the ordinance and rezone of 5.475 acres located at 5959 W 10100 N from R-1-40 to R-1-30 with three stipulations
- City Council approved the tentative budget for FY 18-19
- City Council approved a resolution for firework restrictions
- City Council approved an ordinance amending the Parks and Cemetery Municipal Code
- City Council approved a resolution designating Canyon Oaks as a campground and implementing a fee schedule
- City Council approved a franchise agreement with Verizon