News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/7/2018 8:57:00 AM to 7/25/2018 2:10:04 PM.
What's Happening in Highland
Posted on: June 7, 2018
[ARCHIVED] City Council Brief
Click here for a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for June 5:
See the full council brief at http://bit.ly/2LvdUq5 for more details. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions in 2018 click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.
- Unscheduled Public Appearances included comments from Natalie Ball, Colleen Eggett, Claudia Stillman, Kristi Seely, Amber Daley, and Wayne Tanaka
- Presentation by Planning Commission and Youth City Council
- Consent agenda passed with exceptions
- City Council continued the adoption of the Final Highland City Budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019 to June 19, 2018
- City Council continued the request to increase the fee for a non-resident library card
- City Council approved the Highland City Comprehensive Fee Schedule for FY 18-19 (with the exception to leave the non-resident library card fee at $40)
- City Council continued the Public Entity Resolution for Public Treasurers' Investment Fun (PTIF) Signatories to June 19, 2018
- City Council Member Kurt Ostler informed the Council of an option to beautify the Dry Creek Lake area