News Flash Home
The original item was published from 10/29/2018 5:53:00 PM to 11/20/2018 5:09:43 PM.
What's Happening in Highland
Posted on: October 29, 2018
[ARCHIVED] City Council Brief
Click here for a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for October 16:
See the full council brief at http://bit.ly/2Dejqgw for more details. See a history of all council briefs at https://HC-CC-Briefs. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions in 2018 click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.
- Unscheduled Public Appearances included comments from Claudia Stillman, Juli Killpack, and Richard Mikelsen
- Courtney Bovee, UDOT Public Involvement Specialist oriented the Council with upcoming traffic pattern changes and scheduled closures on I-15.
- City Council approved the minutes from September 18, 2018
- City Council approved the appointment of Wayne Tanaka and Eric Adamson to serve on the Highland Historical Society
- City Council continued the Open Space Maintenance Agreement
- City Council authorized the formation of the Mountain Ridge Park Board
- City Council approved a fund reservation for Mountain Ridge Park
- City Council approved amendments to the Standards of Conduct of the Highland City Municipal Code
- Mayor/Council and Staff Discussion and Communication Items included a discussion for alternative options for solid waste and negotiations with Lehi City for a land swap