News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/17/2019 9:59:00 AM to 2/6/2019 1:08:46 PM.
What's Happening in Highland
Posted on: January 17, 2019
[ARCHIVED] City Council Brief
Click here for a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for December 17:
- Council voted to approve a resolution supporting and encouraging the Utah County Commission to implement a ballot initiative to be voted on in November 2019 concerning the One Quarter Cent Sales Tax option.
Council Brief for January 8:
See the complete Council brief for December 17 at http://bit.ly/2Cu4EiS and for January 8th at http://bit.ly/2TYExIi. See a history of all council briefs at https://HC-CC-Briefs. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions in 2018 click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.
- Youth City Council Members for 2019 were introduced and sworn-in.
- City Council approved minutes from November 20th and December 17th and continued the approval of minutes from December 4th
- City Council approved the preliminary and final plat for Petra Place Subdivision
- City Council approved the fee schedule update for pressurized irrigation and storm drain rates for non-residential users
- City Council approved the ordinance to regulate small cell installation and maintenance
- City Council approved the final master plan for Mountain Ridge Park
- Mayor/Council and Staff Discussion and Communication Items included a discussion regarding the Cemetery Cleanup Policy, the Republic Service Recycling Contract, Funding Requests for FY 19/20, and the 2019 Resident Survey
- The City Council held a closed session to discuss the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property as provided by Utah Code Annotated 52-4-205