News Flash Home
The original item was published from 2/21/2019 5:30:00 PM to 2/21/2019 5:32:51 PM.
What's Happening in Highland
Posted on: February 21, 2019
[ARCHIVED] City Council Brief
Click here for a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for Feb 19:
See the complete Council brief at http://bit.ly/2X9L9Wu. See a history of all council briefs at https://HC-CC-Briefs. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions in 2018 click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.
- Jake Ernest and Rebecca Lambert announcing the upcoming Arts Council production, The Importance of Being Ernest, beginning February 28, 2019
- Jason Alleger inquired whether or not he would be able to subdivide a lot he was interested in purchasing in Highland
- Spencer Moffat provided an updated concept plan for a proposed development
- City Council approved the minutes from Jan 22 and Feb 5, 2019
- City Council denied the request to remove neighborhood option trails int he Canterbury North Subdivision
- City Council approved the conditional use permit for a park maintenance building
- City Council approved Highland City Justice Center security upgrades
- Mayor/Council and Staff discussion and communication items
- Finance Director Gary LeCheminant oriented the Council with the current cost allocation method as well as an alternative method that could be implemented