News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/7/2019 5:18:00 PM to 3/22/2019 8:21:49 AM.
What's Happening in Highland
Posted on: February 21, 2019
[ARCHIVED] City Council Brief
Click here for a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for March 5:
See the complete Council brief at http://bit.ly/2EFkaK2. See a history of all council briefs at https://HC-CC-Briefs. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.
- Unscheduled public appearances included comments from Seth McClure, Hilary Gardiner, Cody Dingus, Jennifer Rencher and Carley Tall
- Youth Council Mayor Lily Trampleasure updated the Council with past and future events for Youth Council this year
- City Council approved the consent agenda: Library Board Bylaws, Amendments to the Library Municipal Code, and Mayor Mann's appointment to serve on the North Utah County Aquifer Council
- City Council approved amendments to the Library Budget
- City Council continued the request for an aqua park to allow public comment at City Council on March 19, 2019
- City Council approved an amendment to the Municipal Code 8.12.010 regarding the disposal of animal waste
- Council Member Ed Dennis will serve as Mayor Pro-Tempore for 2019
- Mayor/Council and Staff discussion and communication items
- Finance Director Gary LeCheminant oriented the Council with the current cost allocation method as well as an alternative method that could be implemented