News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/23/2019 8:15:00 AM to 5/22/2019 1:40:09 PM.
What's Happening in Highland
Posted on: April 23, 2019
[ARCHIVED] City Council Brief
Click here for a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
See the complete Council brief at http://bit.ly/2KXsCdS. See a history of all council briefs at https://HC-CC-Briefs. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.
Council Brief for April 16:
- Unscheduled public appearances included comments from Mike Martin
- City Council approved the meeting minutes from March 19, 2019
- City Council approved the Olmsted Power Loss/Carriage Agreements
- City Council approved the contract with Utah County to administer the 2019 Highland City Municipal Election by Vote by Mail
- City Council approved a contract with Black Forest Paving to complete the 2019 Road Reconstruction Projects
- City Council continued the proposed amendments to the Lone Peak Public Safety District Interlocal Agreement
- City Council approved the adoption of chapter 13.70 Water Conservation in the Highland City Municipal Code
- City Administrator Nathan Crane provided an brief update regarding the 2019/2020 Fiscal Year Budget. Assistant City Administrator Erin Wells presented two options to cover the increase; property tax increase or a public safety fee were both reviewed and discussed
- City Council, Mayor and Staff held a closed session to discuss the purchase exchange or lease of real property as provided by Utah Code Annotated 52-4-205