Violations of watering restrictions will result in penalties including written warnings, fines, and service locks. Make sure you're in compliance by reviewing the Outdoor Watering Restrictions for Highland City.
Outdoor Watering Restrictions are as follows:
- Water between 6 p.m. and 10 a.m.
- Even addresses – water Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
- Odd addresses – water Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday
- Station watering is time-limited to 30 minutes
- No excessive water runoff
Violation of restrictions will result in penalties including written warnings, fines, and service locks. These restrictions are important to help our system operate properly as well as save water for future years when we don’t receive a large snowpack. If you have any questions, please contact us at 801-756-5751.
For more information, view the Water Conservation Ordinance (PDF).