View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Canyon Oaks Campground
See attached policy and fee schedule.
- Camp Fire Pit
- NO DRINKING WATER AVAILABLE (will need to pack in)
- NO GARBAGE RECEPTACLES (will need to pack in/out)
- Overnight Camping (7 night camping limit)
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Seasonal Restrooms
- Tent Area (5-8 tents depending on size)
Additional Features Details:
- Campground site is approximately 1 acre.
- Please DO NOT enter the river. The water can be dangerous depending on the time of year. The river is privately owned.
- Camp fires are ONLY allowed within designated fire pit. If you choose to have a camp fire you must have a fire extinguisher or bucket of water on hand in the event of an emergency.
- Governmental agencies – $25 per day
- Non-Profit Entities - $25 per day
- Highland City Residents - $25 per day
- Non-Highland City Residents - $50 per day
- if the reservation needs to be cancelled, payment will be refunded to the original form of payment provided the cancellation is made with at least five (5) days' notice to the processing clerk.
- Cancellations after this time will not be eligible for refund.